Thursday 15 April 2010

Wasteful

So I am staring at the screen, essay time. I have 3 pages of what some boring article is about, and yet I cannot manage for figure out what to write as to why I agreed. I agreed with it because its true. How many ways can you put that into a sentence huh.
Instead of trying to find out what the Lisbon treaty is, cue essay 2- I just made more playlists on grooveshark. If that was part of curriculum Id ace it.
I had a near death experience when I realized Telstra(you heathen fuckwits) disconnected my internet and I thought I would miss my deadline. It's ok, I only ran up a 140 dollar phone bill while I was on hold with you assholes. No big deal.
Can't make a call for oh 2 weeks. Great. Love you. Awesome. Not like you gave me an embolism,tumor or high blood pressure.
Now Im a pretty nice person, I understand how it is to be on the other side of the phone taking your dumbass call. But...why outsource. I am angry, frustrated and annoyed- and I get to wait 40 minutes to speak to someone who is located somewhere in Asia. And does not speak English fluently but just keeps asking what light my modem is even if I told her it was green and red.
I explain the issue, she just says; what colour light what colour light. I want to strangle myself with the phone cord.
Telstra is the worst most idiotic telco Ive ever seen. I hate them. They make snails look like Usain Bolt.


No comments: