Saturday 13 March 2010

Go fuck yourself

Dear Australian Job market.
I've been patient. I have been accepting. I have been keen and active. I even applied for jobs I most certainly do not want.
I am sorry- I don't hold a degree in underground mining operations, I am not an electrical engineer or Catholic.
I don't have a car, I don't even have a license. How is this even relevant to answering a phone? Australia is a nice country, but you my dear job market is making me loathe Oz. That's not fair is it. It's not the beaches or the koalas fault that you are such a dick.
I just want a job where I might have some integrity and pinch of self respect left at the end of the day. That should not be so hard. And yeah I want money. So I can leave this stupid country and it's lack of Reeses cups.
My skillz are good enough, so what if I have a lower arm tattoo. It does not make me less qualified to greet people when they check in.
So Aussie job market, let's try again. Let's be friends.If not you can just go fuck yourself. Repeatedly.

No comments: